top of page
All applicants must have a 4-year degree, preferrably in a health related field
Personal Trainers need to have a current and/or working toward accredited Personal Training certification.
Approved Certifications: ACSM, NSCA, NASM
Personal Trainers need to have a current CPR/First Aid/ AED certification.
Personal Trainers are responsible for providing Fit Nation members with the following:
Professional fitness assessments and evaluations
Personal private fitness instruction and dietary consultations
Supervision of training floor
Personal Trainers are required to attend all in-service meetings for staff development.
Personal Trainers are to be in Fit Nation Uniform at all times while on duty.
Personal Trainers will be required to be adequately groomed and presentable while on duty.
-The front desk is responsible for attending the needs of members, those needs may include:
- Greeting each and every member as they enter the facility.
- Monitoring incoming members and assisting with any account issues.
- Enrolling and disenrolling members.
- Drink and merchandise sales.
- Taking calls and addressing member or guest concerns over the phone.
- Attending periodical employee meetings
- Assisting with the basic operation of equipment
- Basic cleaning
In addition, some shifts may be required to open or close the facility. Additional duties for these shifts may include:
- Opening or closing register
- Re-racking weight stacks or picking up trash
- maintaining possession of a key
All front desk staff are required to wear Fit-Nation attire during their shift and must present a professional appearance.
All front desk staff must be/have:
- 18 or older
- A friendly personality,
- Proficient in basic office programs i.e. excel, word etc.
- Basic problem solving skills (it is likely that there will only be one employee at a time in the facility for part or all of the shift)
- Strong math and communication skills
Group Fitness Instructor
All Group Fitness instructors must have verifiable group fitness certification/education
- Welcome all members into the class, and facilitate a family-like atmosphere.
- Address the members fitness concerns during class hours
- Provide Fit Nation Studio members with a motivating, effective, and safe fitness program
- Teach basic fundamentals of movements, repetitions, and the benefits of each exercise
bottom of page